Bloody Soil Bloody Soil

great! except...

you cannot "decapitate" someones thigh... however as you see my score I dont think id be able to understand that part without the lyrics so ill give it to you.... love your shit. i wanna collab. i can write lyrics and scream and "growl"... listen to mudvayne pantera any of that screamo crap.

Devastus responds:

Yeah, I screwed up with that part of the lyrics :P But doesn't matter that much, it still sounds pretty cool if you don't think about it :P

Yeah we could collab. Depends on your mic and recording possibilities a bit tho :P

Thanks for your review.

The Devourer (Preview) The Devourer (Preview)

awesome style

someones learned the harmonic minor AKA lamb of gods mainstay. awsome meld of bodom, LOG, and like killzones soundtrack(or any other same sound video game track.) please please talk to me about this song....

Devastus responds:

I'm gonna have it a long piece with many kinds of influences, it's gonna have only orchestral part, mainly in the beginning, to build up the whole song. Also an only-metal part aswell, it will be more soloing however. All in all, it's gonna have alot to listen to :P

Thank you for your review. And yes, I'm pretty familiar with the Lamb of God-style melodies. My first band played music that had those in use, so yeah :P

Simple.. Simple..

pick up a book.

thats what i did. there is alot to structuring the noise but if you go to the library and get the book called "the complete idiots guide to music theory" you will see all the little things because you know what to look for. if you get lost, call around some instructors and just ask them to help you through your book. youll need money but its worth the understanding.

UntitledWhite responds:

I've already got that book.

I understand music theory and structure

I still get lost though

Thanks for looking out ;)

Damn Writers BLock Damn Writers BLock

Pop drum n bass.

it would be way cooler to pu theavy on those drums than the happy... either way youre talented.

._Feel_. ._Feel_.

youre a good computer guy

at least.

This song is called satan This song is called satan

youre good programming but can you actually play .

i could totally remake this but if youve got another drum line send it to me and ill add way better guitars and bass... tell your friend to get a guitar pedal.

silly guitar thing silly guitar thing

sounds like it was a no effort recording.

youre better than you think...

ADD VOCALS

Hey there thanks!

Sorry i didn't reply sooner, i haven't been doing much music lately... about to add some more stuff soon! Hope you enjoy it

Dark Street Interlude Dark Street Interlude

just so you know

such "discord" or dissonance would get you killed by the church back in the ole days. Fortunately, we live today... seriously good for the Movie + Soundtrack Genre. Unfortunately, this is not industrial. however... if you did some vocals and or more something ... kinda reminds me of a twisted version of that one funky jazz song. honestly, i dont think you intentionally followed any rules here but it melds well.

UntitledWhite responds:

Yes tritones used to be classified as the devils tones. I wasn't sure how to classify this one, but it sounded a bit metallic and clanky as in industrial tunes. Thanks a lot for your review and i'm glad you enjoyed it

=The Day Has Come= =The Day Has Come=

keep both basses going for the fat bass sound

fl studio is really crap though youve made some kindof imature trent reznor. A+

Hades responds:

Yup, there are most definitely better programs than FL, but it is good enough for my current needs. Thanks for the review!

Cyber Warrior Cyber Warrior

nice drum n bass (without the bass)

i could totally put some guitars and bass to this. do you mind?